Monday, January 16, 2012

A few Winter activities

I don't know about you, but I love to settle in on a cold night with a cup of hot chocolate! One year, as I was sipping on my cozy drink a thought popped in my head: "Hey!, I can make a work out of this!" and so it is.

The tray consists of an insulated mug with lid, inside is the warm water, a bowl with the hot cocoa mix, a spoon and an empty mug.

Piper very cautiously stirring her hot cocoa.

Stella enjoying her cup. Many of the children are unsure of drinking out of the mug when it's full, so they do what Stella is doing and drink from the spoon.

Another winter time activity we have out is Making Snowflakes. Jonas and Tofiq choose this work nearly everyday. I can only imagine how many snowflakes they have up around their house.



1 comment:

  1. The hot chocolate work is definitely one of Grace's favorites. She has her own set up at home now. Nice job, Miss Knapp! :)

    ReplyDelete