Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to Miss Knapp's class blog! I am hoping that this blog will be used as a resource for you, the parent, to have an understanding of our mission and goals at Marquette and our classroom, a better grasp on the Montessori method and to stay up to date on what's going on in our classroom! While this blog will not be considered my 'main source' of communication, it will serve as a place for after-thoughts, extensions to concepts your child may be learning and how you can incorporate 'at home learning' easily among other things.

To those of you who experienced my attempt at maintaining a web page, my apologies :) The blog seems much more 'user-friendly' to enter posts, links and pictures and something I can keep up with.


Let the 2011-2012 school year begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment